Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another WIN!

I do promise that I have a life out side of soccer...but for the moment it is all consuming. We beat our county rival last night, Alexander, 1-0. This is always the game of the season for us. We had at least 3 other gorgeous shots, that the only reason I can come up with for them not going in is that God just didn't ordain it. Sometimes I just wish he'd pick sides ;) Anyway, I was so proud of my girls...look out here we come STATE! We were supposed to play Walton (a seriously good team, like Starr's Mill) today but the weather canceled us. We will more than likely not be able to reschedule which would leave us with a 12 and 0 record for this season and having scored 80 goals and only allowing 1. It has truly been a blessed year. I am thankful that the girls have stayed strong and healthy. Now for a little rest and relaxation...Spring Break is officially here in my mind. I am staying home for the break to relax, do a little crafting, and get some things done around the house!

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing about your soccer updates -reminds me of back in the day - well I don't think we were ever that good...but it's great to hear the updates! Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete