Monday, April 13, 2009

Something other than soccer!


Liz, Patrick, and Ginny










Me and my handsome hubby on the right! I love spending time with him when I get breaks from school! The guy with Jonathan on the left is his cousin Casey. He is in the National Guard and will be deploying soon.

Some of the cutest little kiddos...Jonathan's cousins!



I had an absolutely wonderful spring break. So wonderful that it was hard to go back to school today. But the kids didn't change to much...so it was not that bad. Over my break I rested, cleaned the house, rested, rested, we picked up Jonathan's new car (yeah a 4 door with an automatic transmission), rested, spent time with family, added two more people to my growing list of family/friends who are pregnant. My dear sweet cousin Elizabeth is 7 weeks along...she and I grew up very close.

We spent Easter with both sides of the family, eating the main lunch with Jonathan's side first, running over to my uncles and eating a small second lunch and some desert, then back to Jonathan's to see his dad off to the airport. Here are some pictures:




Jonathan's Uncle Tim and his precious girlfriend...we all LOVED her!

1 comment: