Monday, April 27, 2009

A couple of cute dresses!

Not a great pic of the headband...but it goes with the dress below.
I made this precious pair dress for a co-worker who had her little Keely Jane April 22!
This cute headband coordinates with the dress below.
I made this one for Molly Kate, my good friends little girl due in June! Maybe June 19th ;)

I love this one...I used two different color ribbons for the ties on this one.

I have several other dresses in the making and will post those pictures soon. One is a brown fabric with green and teal pears...it is soooooo cute. The other is a mod floral pattern with pinks, greens and yellows!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annie. Ok so after I read my comment I think it was a little harsh :). I am definately glad the girl is Ok and I pray God works within her to help her resolve her situation. Guess I was just worried she'd be another statistic like KT said and when I found out what she had put her mother and friends through it made me angry that someone could be that selfish. But she obviously needs some help so I do feel sorry for her.
    On a different note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses you made. When I saw them I was so impressed. My mom just raved about how cute the one you made for KT was at the shower. I would love a dress. I must admit my favorites that you made were KT's and the one with the apples. So cute. My parents house number is 770-949-8854. And my cell is: 770-316-4453.

    ReplyDelete