Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Missing Person Alert

I hate to even have to post this but my sister and I have had multiple conversations the past couple of days regarding a roommate of hers. The girls in the house have not seen their roommate since April 9th and the place that her roommate supposidly worked has not seen her since April 11th. Her cell phone has also been shut off. My sister has spoken with her roommates mother who does not know where she is either. The girls rent check bounced and this is what caught their attention. I have been pushing my sister for about a week to submit the report, but it was just yesterday that the mother finally realized that she was not where they thought she was and that they really don't know where she was either (she thought she was staying with someone else and working at the place and infact she has not been). So they have officially decided to submit a report to the police and are doing that right as I type this.

I have had a funny feeling all along about this since my sister called and told me that they had not seen her in a while. The scary part is that they know that she had been talking to a man online that she did not know. They also know that he advanced her some money at some point. That is all that we know right now...but well all know how dangerous the internet can be.

PLEASE pray that they find her safe. Pray for her family and for the girls that she lives with. I know they are worried for her.

I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I can't believe that. I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking exactly what katie wrote! definitelly let us know if there is anything else we could do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds scary to me. This world is crazy! Sure hope they find her. I'll add her to my prayer list!!

    ReplyDelete