Sunday, April 26, 2009

She Called...

Prayer worked. My sister got word today from her roommates mom that she called yesterday and is in fact living with the guy and his family whom she met on the internet. I am so thankful that she is ok. As for the worry she has caused...God will work that out for her. Now my sister and her other roommates have to figure out what to do. The landlords are no willing to do without her rent but were willing to drop the rent $100.00 which would help a little. But with my sister so close to the wedding it will be tough to find somewhere else to live...so pray that God works everything out on that end as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Annie! I am so relieved! I have been so worried she was another statistics. I hate the situation for your sister :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a psycho. Who does that? I bet her mom is so angry yet happy her daughter is alive at the same time. I'd be cuttin her off real quick and gettin her outta there. Hopefully Christine and them will not have to pay for her antics.

    ReplyDelete