Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update on my sisters roommate

I spoke with my sister and there really is not much information but I will say that the investigators are not thinking any foul play has taken place and won't until there is evidence that there has been. The investigators called my sister on Friday asking if she had taken any toiletries with her, and she has not. She did not take anything with her (no clothes, bills, toiletries or anything). There is suspicion that she is with someone she was talking to over the internet because they have been looking at her cell phone bills (she has internet on her phone). She had been speaking on this chat thing via her phone with a co-worker and about 12 days ago she took her co-worker off her chat list. He asked her why and her reponse was when she gets a new friend she takes the other off her list. This new friend is who they believe she may be with. She was speaking with this guy (whom I don't feel comfortable mentioning the name of here) right before she was last seen. They were able to check if there has been any activity between the two (my sisters roommate and the guy they think she may be with) since she has been missing. All this being said, this is unlike my sisters roommate. She has never disappeared in this manner before not letting anyone know that she is ok. Also they have put out the missing person report in all of the state of Georgia and are contacting the Locust Grove police department which is in the are where she is believed to be. If she is stopped with in the state of Georgia she will be taken into custody and possibly arrested due to the fact that the police have gotten involed. I just hope we find something out soon and hope that she is ok. As I hear more I will continue to update. I can't imagine the worry that her parents may feel. My sister is worried as well and when things like this happen your mind just runs rampid. All the prayers we can get would be so appreciated. Specifically prayer that the roommate will let someone know that she is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment