- Eating some table food and can pick puffs up and feed herself.
- Still eating one to two times at night (any advice on how to get her to sleep ALL through the night would be great. We have tried all the tricks, putting her to bed later, making sure she is taking 6-8 ounces of milk before bed, etc.)
- Saying 2 audible words, clap (she will clap her hands and say clap) and duck.
- Crawls fast.
- Pulls up on everything and cruises.
- Stands without holding on to things.
- "Talks" all the time.
- Still does not care for the carseat, but puts up with it sometimes.
- Usually takes a 2 hour morning nap and a short one in the late afternoon.
- Loves books and will sit and listen to you read them.
- Loves to play and explore.
- Loves to be put down to explore, but still loves to be held.
- Doesn't really meet a stranger. She pretty much will go to whoever.
- Understands the word "no". Most times if you say no, she will look at you and stop what she is doing.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
I have to say there was a time when I would hear people saying their child had starting hitting milestones like walking, crawling and talking super early. For example saying their child had starting walking at 8 months. Most times the thought that they were crazy and didnt know what they were talking about ran through my mind and then I had Emersyn Kate who has done everything on the fast track a bit like her mom and her dad! Anyway this week she had started saying clack clack and I was not sure if she was trying to say clap or quack, but I am pretty sure she is saying clap when she puts her hands together and claps and says clack clack!!!