Friday, April 15, 2011

More like mommy




So it has been so fun to watch Emersyn change and grow. It's amazing how fast it happens. I know it happens the way it does for a reason. One of which God knew if Emersyn didn't grow out of her 24 hour crying stage, I might fall to pieces. She has grown up so much and loves to explore EVERYTHING. She is not really afraid of anything and let me tell you she adores her daddy! While Jonathan was away during spring break we were able to talk via skype and some time passed before we could skype and when we finally did and Emersyn heard Jonathan's voice and saw him she just grinned ear to ear! She loves to spend time playing with him too! They both delight in one another and it is such a gift to experience that as a mother.


Speaking of changes, I have started to notice Emersyn beginning to resemble me a bit more than she did when she was first born. Ultimately I think she is a perfect blend of Jonathan and I, but here are some pictures of me when I was a baby and I can really see a resemblance in the eyes and eyebrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment