Friday, April 8, 2011

Emersyn's First Word

I have to say there was a time when I would hear people saying their child had starting hitting milestones like walking, crawling and talking super early. For example saying their child had starting walking at 8 months. Most times the thought that they were crazy and didnt know what they were talking about ran through my mind and then I had Emersyn Kate who has done everything on the fast track a bit like her mom and her dad! Anyway this week she had started saying clack clack and I was not sure if she was trying to say clap or quack, but I am pretty sure she is saying clap when she puts her hands together and claps and says clack clack!!!




3 comments:

  1. So Cute!! You're right, she's saying clap, clap. I think she might be a drummer like her dad. He started out with pans, pots, and cans. Oh, lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we will leave the drumming for the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definately a first word. Way to go Emersyn.

    ReplyDelete