Monday, April 13, 2009

One Little Spring Break Craft

I was hoping this would turn out to look like a unisex outfit...but it is soooo hard to find things that are unisex. A girlfriend of mine at school is having a baby and is due June 17th. She is keeping it a surprise.
I had to put one on the little hiney. I looked and I looked and finally found this yellow onsie (I really wanted a plain one) but it has this cute little saying about Grandma's house on it.
I was going to paint the little birdies on, but got this fabulous idea to do appliques...MUCH CUTER! So I made this little frame and onsie.
I found a verse I liked in the bible and painted that on the top..it's a little crooked...but it will do.

I have a couple more projects in the making. Ill keep updating.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. I loved the dress and headband you made for Katie. Is it possible I could order a set? You can email me at sallyfountain@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete