Saturday, August 21, 2010

Troll Feet

So these are my troll feet! After a long day of work I come home to feet/legs like this. They are so swollen my skin is stretched to its limits. From my toes to my knees my legs are rock hard full of water. About a month ago I could get them to go down some with my anti embolism socks and water aerobics. But when school started back 3 weeks ago water aerobics went out the window and I was up on my feet a lot and not even the socks worked any more. I have been drinking water like it is going out of style since I started work b aAlso before you worry about how swollen they are my doctor has kept a very close eye on me and my blood pressure checks out PERFECTLY every time I go to see him. I just retain water like a well! Even before I was pregnant I easily bloated so I am sure this is just my usual bloating times 10 due to the current tenant I am carrying around.

And yes, it is pretty uncomfortable and imboilizing...I had to have Jonathan help me put my pants on this morning because I can hardly bend my legs :(




3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! This brings back flashback of my feet.....mine looked just like that and it is AWFUL!! People say they swell and then they see a picture like yours and they are like never mind....I didn't swell like that. I feel your pain girl and teaching makes it so much worse! Hang in there....the end is almost here! Thinking of you! And the swelling does eventually go away, when my feet were finally back to normal...I thought they looked so gross because they were so skinny..haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I told you Kim went through it too. I do feel for yall. That is craziness. It just looks painful. Who would have thought you would retain that much water. I hope pray your swelling decreases as soon as Emersyn arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for your encouragement!!! I hope it goes down quickly too. Some people says it does, some people say it takes a couple weeks. The good thing is that Emersyn will be a great distraction from the swelling once she gets here!

    ReplyDelete