Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Husband

Today has been a very special day. 29 Years ago at 8:05 am my precious husband entered this world at 7 lbs 12oz and 21 in long. To think even then God knew we would be joined in marriage and on this day be expecting the arrival of our first child. We got up this morning as we usually do on Saturday's and Jonathan had a gift from Emersyn waiting on him (he got the new iphone a couple weeks ago from "me"). We had a yummy IHOP breakfast and then off to relax until the family came over to celebrate his B-day with a cookout, Ginny's yummy cake and ice cream. We will be ending our day meeting some very dear friends for coffee this evening. I wanted today to be very special for Jonathan since Emersyn will be here soon. Today was her offical due date, but she must of wanted her daddy to have all the glory today because she is showing no signs of leaving my womb with a vacancy! Although it would have been such a neat birthday present and Jonathan would have loved it, I'm not sure how much fun it would have been for him to be a nervous wreck in a delivery room his entire birthday. Not to mention that we know God will put her in our arms when he is ready. But back to Jonathan, we could not be more blessed to have such a wondeful man in our lives. Every day he wakes up he works so hard for our family and seeks God's direction when it comes to his leadership over our family. He is so much fun to be around and keeps me laughing especially when I don't feel like it. I love his gentle spirit and pray that our daughter inherits that from her daddy. Every day my love grows deeper for the man that God has put in my life and look forward to sharing many more of his birthdays with him!

We love you Jonathan! Love, Anne Marie and Emersyn







No comments:

Post a Comment