Monday, August 9, 2010

38 1/2 Weeks

Today I had a visit with Dr. Galloway and here are our stats:
  • Still 1 cm
  • Emersyn's head is at a -2 station (he said was great) and of course head down
  • Heartbeat was strong
  • Other measurements were great!
That being said again he did tell me it could still be a week or two or she could deliver tonight :) So she is keeping mommy and daddy in suspense which for now is ok with us. I was so thankful I was not discouraged by the news, I know it can get discouraging for people this late in the game. Or maybe I was ok with it all since I had a little break down yesterday about how I can't bend over any more, can't reach my feet, can barely get up from a sitting position etc. But I know there is light at the end of the tunnel and boy are we going to be so excited when she gets here!

I am still working and planning on working right up until she gets here so that I get to cherish every moment off of work with her. Work could not be going better. I am co-teaching all 3 periods and absolutely LOVE my co-teacher and we REALLY like our students!

So we will keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting! I cant wait to meet sweet Emersyn! Praying that she comes this week!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting! Can hardly stand it!!!!!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't.Wait.

    Praying for you.

    Love,
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Any day now and you'll have a precious little girl to hold.

    ReplyDelete