Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Plan

Well by the time you are reading this it will be Monday. I will have started my first day of maternity leave today and will be visiting Dr. Galloway around 4:00 for my scheduled weekly appointment with him. He should be sending me on my way to the hospital from the appointment seeing that they are not over booked. I was originally supposed to go Sunday evening, but he had 2 inductions already booked and called me back to push it back to Monday evening. That being said if all is well we will check in tonight to start cervidil and get hopefully a descent nights rest and then begin an induction Tuesday morning. I will keep you updated via the blog so keep checking back!

Still no sign of labor anywhere around...

2 comments:

  1. It was so good seeing you. Can't wait to see Emersyn! Praying for a smooth delivery and a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for anyone who keeps up with Anne Marie's blog....the plans have changed a little. They will start Cervidil Tuesday evening and the induction Wednesday morning! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete