Sunday, July 11, 2010

A real summer break

I am finally getting a real summer break for the next 3 weeks. The first two weeks of summer I was in a class, then I had one week off, then the last two weeks I have been teaching a class. Now I have 3 weeks off until school starts. Unbelievable how fast time flies. But I anticipated this summer to go by fast. My plans for th next couple of weeks is to relax, but I am also going to keep as active as I can with some exciting water aerobics. It absolutely feels amazing to be in the water. Im hoping for some decent weather the next couple of weeks so I can get some good exercise in.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'll update you about how it goes tomorrow but for now here is how things are going bullet style:
  • Swollen feet (the only thing that takes the swelling away...the pool and water aerobics, who would have ever thought?)
  • Just plain uncomforatable: no position aleviates the discomfort, sleeping at night is the worst because of my hips. But I did find a more comfortable way to sleep and it has been a bit better the past couple of nights.
  • Braxton Hicks continue relentlessly. I am now feeling more lower abdominal pressure when I feel them.
  • Other fun facts: We have her diaper bag packed for the hospital, Ive made lists for me and Jonathan's bag that I'll probably start working on packing this week. We are touring the hospital on Friday so that "we" ie Jonathan feels comforatable with where we will be going when its time. Her room is officially ready and could not be cuter!!! I know I've been promising pics so I'll get some up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy a nice break and get to put your feet up and watch lots of t.v. :)
    My mom said she saw you and you look great!

    ReplyDelete