Sunday, July 25, 2010

Consignment Heaven

So my dearest friend Katie got me hooked on consignment shopping a while back ago when she had MK and I saw all the super cute things she would find for such great deals. So for a while now I have been shopping Kid to Kid here in D'ville and have found some amazing deals on clothing like Janie and Jack to Carters to Rare Editions. Here are two of the cutest things I found today:


This outfit is made by First Impressions. I paid $5.99. It is 18 mo. so Emersyn can wear it not this Christmas, but the next. The top and bottom are a deep plum velvet. They also had a gorgeous hairbow the exact same color that cost more than the outfit, so I decided to wait on that one.
This dress is made by Carter's and was brand new. I bought it for $3.50. I think it is one from their new line and cost about $32.00 in the store (or at least I saw one that was the exact style but was a different pattern that was $32.00 at Sears...a little steep)


1 comment:

  1. You did AWESOME! Isn't it fun!!! I'll let you know when the big sales start here! Also - I will be in Dville Saturday for a few days and I want to come see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete