Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OB Appt. Tuesday

Ok so nothing crazy...just another 10 min. appt. Measured my belly, listened to her heartbeat (Dr. Morris said she was a busy little girl moving all over the place), and took my blood pressure. I got some answers to some questions about when to go to the hospital when I'm in labor and where to go (front desk or emergency room). I did not get to see Dr. Galloway (he was doing a c-section) at this appointment so I will have some more detailed questions to ask him when I see him in 2 weeks. At my next appt I will be 36 1/2 weeks and will probably be checked! Yay finally a break in the routine of these appointments.

So we are just waiting for her to get here. Guess this is when it really slows down for some people, but I will try and keep a positive attitude and enjoy my time with Jonathan before we become 3.

Speaking of Jonathan (who never stops and works harder than anyone I know even when very sick), he is extremely sick. He has been on the couch now for 2 days straight with a temperature that keeps going up. This is extremely unusual for him so we are certainly going to be visiting the doctor tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers that he gets well soon.

Our air conditioning was fixed yesterday so that was a wonderful blessing.

Other than that we are doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment