Monday, April 26, 2010

Lost in the abyss

Or at least that is how I feel with my insanely busy schedule...so busy I really need to go now and clean some of the house...but I have lots to catch you up on, I have not forgotten to post the sweet ultrasound pictures we got a couple of weeks ago or the beautiful crib that arrived last Monday! Her letters are being shipped this week and Mrs. Shirly is going to start on her bedding by the end of this week too! So maybe in about two weeks we will almost have her nursery done!

PS. I have to go to Valdosta on Wednesday and wanted you guys to keep safe travel for me, the baby and the soccer team in your prayers! I'm a little nervous, since one of my U9 soccer moms told me to be careful that she almost "lost" hers making a trip to Michigan when she was pregnant! It is only 4 hours down, so we might be stopping every hour just to strech!

3 comments:

  1. Annie, You will be just fine traveling! I never stop and walk like I should, but I have traveled hours out of town up until 36 weeks and never had any trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Annie. If a ten hour flight at 35 weeks from Hawaii to Georgia didn't hurt the baby then you should be fine traveling to Valdosta :) Hope your soccer team does well. Did your Dad tell you I ran into him at Kroger on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swelling is the WORST!! I had to wear those granny socks too and they are a beast to get on. At first it took me and Lance to get them on and that was a funny sight! I love the crib you picked out....the nursery will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete