Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Been a While

I feel like I have not even opened up blogger from my home computer in weeks. We or should I say I have been sooo busy and Jonathan has as well to an extent. I thought I might just update bullet style to make things easy:

  • Soccer is crazy. 8 games in 5 days...way too much for a pregnant woman. And yes, I had a breakdown in the middle of it all. My poor husband.
  • Spring break can't get here fast enough.
  • Looking forward to Easter
  • Have my 20wk appt Monday 4/5 and ultrasound (the one where the doc looks at all the parts and tells you the gender if you want to know) We know he will be confirming a girl :)
  • Emersyn is MOVING like crazy. From tiny little kicks (sometimes aimed at mommy's bladder) to summersaults. Movement is still somewhat infrequent, but I know she is on the move constantly and if I feel it depends on how she is positioned. Most of the time her little kicks are down low. When she twists and turns it feels so strange, like she is pushing on my abdomen and I can feel right where she is.
  • Plan on ordering the crib next week.
  • Taking the crib bedding to the seamstress on Monday after my appointment.
  • Still have some work to do on the nursery (molding on the walls, order crib and bookshelf) but I intend on doing a lot of organizing and cleaning over spring break.
  • Back hurts like CRAZY. Love the ligaments that stretch out!
  • Found SUPER cute crochet hats at Hobby Lobby for SUPER cheap only 3.99 and I saw one at Kid to Kid consignment for 18.00 once. So you can't get much better than Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment