Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Tour of My Nursery

From Emersyn Kate Underwood as your tour guide...

First I want you to know that my mommy updated/edited the blog titled "The Nursery a Work in Progress" so check it out...

She quickly pulled out all the girl things she had set aside in her "hope closet" for me when I finally cooperated with her and revealed my femininity.


Here is my dresser and some cute things mom had set aside for me already! I love it! We just have to talk daddy into the antique white crib that mommy LOVES. He doesn't think black and white furniture will look to great...but mommy does.

Here is view of some of the things on top of my dresser. If you look close enough you can see me in the frame behind the booties when I was 9 1/2 weeks old, mommy has a newer picture she has to put in there. I think I look much prettier in the newer picture, or at least mommy thinks so. The beautiful white and green burp cloth is a gift from our dearest family friends and god sisters Chloe and Gray.
Mommy made these frames even before God blessed her with me. The piggy bank is a gift from my Nana (my daddy's mom). The lamp stand behind the frames mommy bought on sale at pottery barn outlet even before I was in her tummy...she must have really had a hunch I'd be a girl. She has a beautiful cream ruffle shade on the way!
These are some of my mommy's favorites, courtesy mostly of Nana. I will probably always have one in my hair or on a headband. The dress form is yet another thing mommy bought before my time that she had in mind to use one day when her little girl came along.
This will probably get covered with some of the material my mom is using for the crib, but for now she just changed the background behind the pictures with some scrap book paper she had that matches my room. The beautiful light switch cover she got at hobby lobby, I think before or right around the time God blessed her with me.


2 comments:

  1. How exciting and I LOVE her name! I think the white crib would look great! Just let me know when you want a towel. I have made some really cute ones for little girls.....I hope I have a girl one day....there is just something fun about girly things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty anne marie. i love all the little touches you put to it. she is going to be a blessed little girl.

    ReplyDelete