Thursday, March 11, 2010

16 Weeks

It had been a long day and I was done with my hair in my face, so that is why it's pulled back and I look sloppy. But this one is for you sister. I'll try and keep updating. I once swore before I was pregnant I would update weekly and all the time and often wondered why others didn't. I just thought that it was so neat to watch someone's belly grow, but when it's you and you feel like you look borderline pregnant and borderline fat, you think twice before you go posting pictures! But it is worth it! People are finally starting to say things ("oh your expecting") so I am feeling a little more comfortable with my new look.

This happens to be one of my favorite shirts. I got it from motherhood and they still have it. So for my pregnant friends, it might just be on sale now!

2 comments:

  1. Your so beautiful sister! I can't wait to love on my beautiful nephew (so we think:p)!
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you this weekend Anne Marie. you look so cute prego! Keep me updated with your pregnancy. And with baby showers.

    ReplyDelete