Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby is moving!

So the week before our ultrasound on Saturday I started feeling these sweet little taps (just like Im feeling as I type this) in my lower abdomen. I was feeling them kind of off to the side just a small bit, and they are somewhat random, but definitely distinguishable. So we went to the appointment on Saturday to find out the gender, the lady was spending most of the time on the side where I was feeling what I thought to be movement where the legs and feet were. So I am pretty sure that I am feeling this little baby moving around. I can't wait till it gets more noticeable and frequent. Until then, I will just enjoy my 16th week and be grateful we have a precious little one on the way!

1 comment:

  1. amen sister! so excited for you and your little ones movements. so special. check your email. love you friend!

    ReplyDelete