Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break was so relaxing it gave me summer fever. But I am not to anxious about starting school back tomorrow, because all we have are 3 weeks till EOCT and then after that 3 weeks until...schools out for summa!!!! I spent the week pretty much relaxing.

Monday we had our utlrasound then we went home and washed our cars.
Tuesday I went up to Cumming to see my sister's new house and it is so adorable!
Wednesday I just relaxed, cleaned the house, and met a friend for lunch.
Thursday had morning soccer practice with my little ones and then went and registered at Target, had lunch with the parents, then worked on some baby presents for a friend.
Friday Jonathan and I just relaxed then met some friends for dinner.

I love having the time off that being a teacher affords me :) Thank goodness for these weeks otherwise America would not have ANY teachers :) Ok maybe there would be some crazies left who would not need the break.

I kinda see things winding down from here which is good and I am so looking forward to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment