Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Thumps

I just couldn't feel more blessed about the stage of life Jonathan and I are experiencing right now. We are having lots of fun waiting for the sweet arrival of our little one. Just wanted to share what life at 21 wks is like:
  • Belly is just a growing and people finally recognize me as being pregnant!
  • Still feeling all her little kicks and punchs
  • Felt her nudges on the outside a couple times
  • Daddy has still not gotten to feel her kick
  • Saw my belly move when she kicked for the first time last night! So crazy.
  • Could not LOVE pregnancy more! I really mean that. I could write a whole post on how beautiful it is. Now you see I said PREGNANCY, we have yet to get to a delivery...
  • Feet have started to swell with the heat
  • Still have lovely indigestion (I know it only get's worse) but gosh that hair is going to be beautiful ;) She has SO many sweet bows to put in her hair already!
  • Belly itches A LOT!
  • Sleep...oh you mean I'm supposed to be getting sleep??? lol Sleep is hot, and oh so uncomfortable. Still have not found a comfortable position.
  • I definitely get tired a lot easier.
I guess that is it for now. Still have to post the pictures from the ultrasound and I want to post some pictures of some recent gifts she has received.

No comments:

Post a Comment