Sunday, April 18, 2010

Special Delivery!



We are so excited about the delivery of our crib TOMORROW! It is the second to last piece of furniture for Emersyn's room! I dropped off all the material at the seamstress's house last Wednesday. She had some prom dresses to work on and then she will start our bedding. She is going to do an amazing job! So tomorrow the crib arrives and all I have to put in it is her mattress, but hopefully soon we will have some bedding! I also custom ordered her wall letters that will be in antique white with sanded edges and should arrive in a week or so, I ordered them from a lady on etsy and they were less than half the price for the exact same thing from Dimples and Dandelions (one of my favorite places to get ideas, I say ideas because they are outrageously expensive). Then we have to get her book case which matches her dresser. I am looking for antique white baskets that I am making liners for to put her books and toys in to start with. Pottery Barn delivers and sets up the crib for you which is amazing!!! The final touch will be the molding that Jonathan will get to sometime later in May or June...he is in the middle of a stage redesign at the church (which looks amazing) and so I have not bothered to bother him with it just yet. We also have a friend who is going to come in and do some custom molding/artsy work above the other molding we are putting on the wall!

1 comment:

  1. yippee! can't wait to see it all put together. and be thankful jonathan isn't doing it bc mick put ours together and threw away two very important screws. he had to go get the box out of the dumpster to fix it! can't wait to see that belly soon! i am emailing you too about prom???

    ReplyDelete