Monday, April 5, 2010

Some things for her room

We had our 20 wk appt today along with our ultrasound and EVERYTHING was perfectly healthy, praise God! I will update with all those details in another post as soon as Jon scans the pictures.

Since Dr. Galloway reconfirmed we indeed are having a sweet little girl, here are some more pictures of things for her room.

I found the growth chart (pick with cream polka dots) at hobby lobby. The knob was also from hobby lobby. I bought the silk material, sewed it to hang it from the knob!
I will admit, I made the curtains a while back (hoping for a little girl someday soon) and I have had these up for some time. The panels are just gorgeous and her bed skirt will be made out of the same material.
Here are the fabrics for here room. The green plaid material and pink material with polka dots are going to be her bumper. The interior of the bumper will be the green plaid and the pink polka dot material will face out. The dark pink silk material will be the bumper ties and the light pink silk with the knots will be her bumper. The 3 other materials you see I have not made my mind up what I want to do with as of yet.



Ordered her crib today and CANT wait for it to get here!

1 comment:

  1. those curtains are gorgeous anne marie! i would love to have you make some for me in all your spare time ;)
    seriously though, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete