Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Life As I Know It...

Is about to go from a little busy to insanely busy. I am typeing this post mainly to reach out to my prayer warrior friends because of the special place in life God currently has me. Usually about this time of year I am diving head first into soccer and in a couple of months you would usually see a post about how I just dont know how I juggle it all. But this year is very different for the special gift I carry inside me. If you know me well, you know I love (ok don't really love) a full plate. Which I manage to fill up all on my own, then stand back and say "oh my goodness, what was I thinking????" I say all that to also say I really enjoy some of the things I currently have going on in my life. Coaching soccer, getting gifted certified, teaching etc. That might not sound like much just looking at the list of three things, but here is what a typical week will look like:
Monday: Big girl soccer 4-5:30, Little girl soccer 6-7:30
Tuesday: Gifted class 4-6:30 (actually a welcomed break from soccer)
Wednesday: Big girl soccer
Thursday: Big girl soccer 4-5:30, Little girl soccer 6-7:30
Friday: Thank goodness a day off unless I have a high school game
Saturday: Little girl soccer games
Sunday: Some little girl soccer games (hopefully not many)

This does not include the many high school games I will have during the week. This will start tomorrow and last through May.

So my hopes are that I will make it through the spring season, not stressed or overwhelmed. First and foremost this baby's health is most important. So my prayer is that if something has to go I will have a peace about it. Both soccer teams bring in an income, so whatever God decides, I know he will provide. Another thought in the back of my mind is that I will be in my second trimester next week, so the majority of the spring season will be during my second trimester and I want to be able to enjoy this part of my pregnancy. I couldnt wait all my life for this and the last thing I want is to have my pregnancy on the back burner while I run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

I guess this is the beginning of those "changes" that everyone talks about. But it is such a good change and very welcomed. I'm sure my desire to be a mom will also help me prioritize.

No comments:

Post a Comment