Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It seems so fast

So I have made it to the 12 week mark in my pregnancy. So far this pregnancy could not be more of a blessing and seems to be flying by.
At 12 weeks:
  • no nausea
  • tender body parts (really not that noticeable)
  • indigestion (hopefully a head of hair)
  • ready for bed by 10 pm (sometimes earlier)
  • my skin has been really clear
  • we have heard the heartbeat
  • we have seen the precious little baby via ultrasound
  • definitely have the "bump" going on
  • have the names picked out (1 boy name and 1 girl name)
  • purchased our travel system (post to follow)
  • am SO ready to get the nursery cleaned out (only 4 weeks until we find out boy or girl)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to find out if there's an Emeryson or Elijah baking! And I love the travel system ya'll picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can get together next Saturday and work on the room. I have to work this week. Can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete