Friday, February 19, 2010

Only 2 Weeks

So far pregnancy has been mostly what I had expected. Nothing but complete joy. I know not everyone has as "symptom" free of a pregnancy as I have and my heart goes to those who have a harder time enjoying it. I have really started to see my belly change. It's still not huge, but definitely growing. More people are starting to notice, so I think I am coming out of the in between stage. Most things I have experienced I have expected, but there are a couple that have come as a surprise. Mostly how asymptomatic I have felt. No sickness or crazy symptoms that are strange. The other has currently slipped my mind as I type this. Hopefully it will come back. But for the most part things are going well in week 14! We have just 2 short weeks until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I am so elated. For the most part of this pregnancy I have thought along with several family members that we are definitely having a girl, however, the other night I had my 3rd dream about the sex of the baby and all 3 dreams I have dreamed the baby is a boy. But today at school I saw Ms. Marilyn our sweetheart of a custodian who is just like a grandma who has been predicting the gender of babies for a long time. I was just dying to know what she thought about me, so I just had to ask her. I didnt say a word to her about what I thought or any dreams I had, for that matter she did not even know I was expecting until today. She has predicted correctly both of the other science teachers babies, so I thought it would be cute to find out what she thought....drum roll...She says it's a GIRL!! I have been searching for a while for one of those poll things you can link to your blog but kind find one and would love to know what you would vote just for fun. So if you like, you can leave a comment with what you think...and leaving a comment with one boy and one girl is not gonna fly!!! There is ONLY ONE baby in there!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok, i keep leaving you comments and they keep disappearing!! i think that it is a girl and this better show up. are you deleting my posts because you don't want people to know that we are friends? love you and can't wait to find out. either way, cute goodies comin' your way!

    ReplyDelete