Monday, February 8, 2010

Our First Purchase

We were looking around the other day and came across a gender neutral stroller that we thought was cute at Babies R Us and said "oh we will probably register for that one." But in the back of my mind I remembered I had seen another one I really liked at WalMart. So I just happened to get online at Babies R US and saw they had the same stroller and it was on clearance from 260.00 to 167.00. Jonathan said go ahead and order it since we could use it either way and it was such a good deal. So I went to order it and low and behold it is out of stock because Graco is no longer making this travel system "pattern." So I did some checking around and found it for even less than what Babies R Us had it on clearance for. I know it's early, but I just loved it and so did Jonathan (so that means he won't mind pushing it :) We think it's super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment