Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Names

Jonathan and I have had a girl name picked out for several years. We have also agreed on a first name for a boy for a couple of years and more recently we finally agreed on a middle name for a boy. Like I have said previously I have daydreamed of being a mom since I was five so naturally its one of those girl things to have names picked out. Amazingly Jonathan didnt think twice and loved our girl name right off. We also pretty easily agreed on a first name for a boy, but I had to do a little convincing for the middle name (which I really would love to be the first name...but life is about compromise ;) so here they are:

For our precious little girl: Emersyn Kate Underwood
For our precious little boy: Elijah Hudson Underwood

I wanted to spell our girl name this way... Emmarsyn (but Jonathan said it would not be pronounced correctly) I liked it because it looks more feminine and if we wanted to call her Emma Kate for a nick name or something we could. What are your thoughts...not sure I could talk Jonathan into my spelling, that is why I have it spelled Emersyn up above (again compromise). I have gone all my life not having my name pronounced correctly because well my mom let my dad name me and what do men know about names??? Just kidding, but he did give me two names for my first name and no middle name. Talk about trying to figure out what to print on your high school diploma;)

No comments:

Post a Comment