Monday, January 25, 2010

This Weekend

Jonathan and I had an awesome weekend. Friday night we had supper club at a friends house and it was so much fun as usual. We always try to have some time of devotional and Friday night we shared praises and prayer requests and will be lifting all of them up as the week goes on. Jonathan and I are SOOOO blessed to have such a good God fearing circle of friends. Our friends Mick and Stephanie are friends after my own heart, they served us only my most favorite food in the whole world and who our son might just happen to have a middle name that sounds a lot like the restaurant the food came from, the one and only Hudson's Bar-B-Q! Yum. Ok we are not naming our son (if we have a boy) after Hudson's, but it is a small similarity that I love their food and that name ;) Saturday we got up and had breakfast as usual. Saturday's for some reason have been hard for me, I think it is because it is off the "routine". Who would have thought you would need a routine before the baby gets here. But because I sleep in and don't eat as early I am waking up not feeling so go and our usual IHOP is NOT sitting well. It has become an AVERSION to say the least so I did get Chic-fil-a which was WAY better and did not keep me feeling like crud the rest of the day the way I had the 3 weeks prior. Later that day we headed to my bubbs house for dinner. They cooked us yummy spaghetti and meatballs, then home, to bed, and up for church the next morning. Sunday was relaxing and here I am Monday starting the week all over again :) Yay, Im so glad I have another week to look forward to! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment