Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Family Vacation


Jonathan and I took a vacation to Orlando this summer. I just wish I could stay on vacation with my husband for the rest of our lives. We had such a blast and with out all the distractions were really able to just focus on each other and our marriage!

We rode a pontoon boat on the lake at down town disney and it was so nice to relax and feel the breeze.
We ate at the rainforest cafe in down town disney and they sat us right next to one of the large fish tanks. I think I drove Jonathan nuts talking about the fish the whole time.
Every photo we took we took of ourselves...hence it's not the best picture in the world.
So we figured out that it would be smart to take a picture with our personal camera of the picture they display on the screen for you to purchase for an arm and a leg. We rode MIB several times and Jonathan should be the all time world MIB record holder!!! He beat me by a land slide every time we rode (on this ride you shoot lasers at aliens and it adds up your points).


No comments:

Post a Comment