Thursday, September 3, 2009

Precious Little Babies





Jonathan's cousin Brandi welcomed sweet Audrey Elizabeth Claire in July. I got to see her about a week after she got here and she was the tiniest little thing you have ever seen. Just 6 pounds. She looked like a little baby doll.




My sweet friend Katie's precious little princess Molly Kate arrived. We just love her sweet little self. She is such a blessing to her family and we are so thankful God blessed our friend Chad and Katie with little miss priss. I hope that Jonathan and I can be half as great and Godly parents that Katie and Chad are and we are so thankful that they set such a great example for others to learn from. Enjoy the sweet sweet pictures.
Charlie Bell showing me one of his little books. He is so much fun, all boy and such a great big brother to MK.
Me and sweet Miss Priss!
Sweet sleeping baby. Molly Kate still had some yucky reflux when I visited her here, but she slept so sweetly the whole time I held her... that is until it was time to eat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment