Thursday, September 3, 2009

Guest Bathroom Makeover

Being some what the impulse shopper I am I walked into target one day and saw some of the cutest white and pinkish toile towels and thought I want to redo my guest bathroom. My walls were already brown, so Im kinda going with the shabby chick pink and brown look. I have a super cuter pink rug with ruffles that match. My next goal is to get the white shower curtain with the ruffles and it will be complete! I am slowly but surely "girlifying" the house. I am sure it won't be long before the husband notices ;)

These towels jumped off the shelf into my cart. I just could not resist. The white towel matches the shower curtain I will be purchasing soon.
I found these pictures for $10.00 a piece plus 20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond and could not believe how perfectly they matched.



1 comment:

  1. Looking to modernise your bathroom with some new and stylish Bathroom Makeovers? Mteroloft has everything you need.

    ReplyDelete