Monday, August 24, 2009

More than likely...

More than likely I am just getting on the wagon, but I uploaded my new favorite song to my playlist. It is the first song that comes on when you click on my blog. If you have not heard of her then I will happily introduce you to Kari Jobe. Other than that I don't know anything about her other than she sings a song called "The More I Seek You". Think about taking a moment alone and singing this from your heart to your precious Jesus. If you haven't stopped today to tell Him how much you love Him, take a moment and sing these precious words to Him. What a peace that comes from knowing all we have to do is seek Him.

The more I seek you,
The more I find you.
The more I find you,
The more I love you.

I want to sit at your feet,
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breathe
Feel your heart beat.

This love is so deep,
Its more than I can say.
I melt in your peace,
It's overwhelming.


No comments:

Post a Comment