Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So much to catch up on

This post is a little backward and has no particular order. These pictures are also in no particular order other than the pictures from this weekends shower and the weekend before.
June 19th Shower thrown by my sweet family!

Super cute burp cloth and matching bib from my cousin.

Super cute pottery barn diaper bag that I have carried twice....

Another super gorgeous pottery barn diaper bag for the fall months from our god daughters.


Lauren (who made it after taking the GACE!! I know she passed) and Shannon my brothers wife.

Only the YUMMIEST cake in the whole world. A specialy publix cake with a raspberry filling and a cream cheese icing...it will probably be Emersyn's first birthday cake, but of course decorated for a first birthday!

It also happened to be my birthday on Saturday and so they surprised me with a birthday cake too.

Me and my mom!

She won one the game and I got some super cute sippy cups.

Me listening to the questions Jonathan answered for the game we played. I answered how I thought he answered and I got most of them wrong and SURPRISINGLY he got a lot of the things he answered pretty close to right...he's pretty good! Other than the fact that when asked how many diapers he would change...he said zero...

My cousin who came up with the cutest game we played...


Mrs. Garbade and Mrs. Parmer getting a kick out of some of Jonathan's answers!

One of my best friends from high school and her sweet girl Elise. Elise was not to sure about all the people when she woke up from the nap.

All the pretty presents.

Me, Shannon, Chloe and Gray Miller, Christine and my sister in law Shannon.

The beautiful hosteses!

My sweet cousin Reagan. This is my cousin Elizabeth's 7 month old daughter. She is so stinkin cute and we hope she and Emersyn will love each other like Elizabeth and I do.

These pictures are from my family shower thrown on June 12th!


Family at the family shower that my Ginny and Lauren threw.

Lis had the idea to put a bonnet on me...it fell off...phew!


More family...my cousin Julie who is in the brown holding my cousin Reagan is pregnant with TRIPLETS...prais the Lord! We could not be happier for her!


Reagan helping me open my humidifier.

More family.

The table set up for the shower and it was so pretty...the picture does not do it justice.

So I have been showered so much I am drenched and could not feel more blessed. At this point I think we are pretty much set for our little girls arrival. I have not done a ton of blogging, one because I have been insanely busy and two because our computer resides in our bonus room above our garage and it is INSANELY hot in that room! So while at my mother in laws I am steeling some pictures she took from my past two showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment