Saturday, June 26, 2010

She'll be here soon

Boy is the anticipation growing. With less than 8 weeks until I hit 40 weeks (and yes Im hoping she comes a little early, and no I won't listen to you tell me how first babies usually come late) we pretty much have everything ready. Now it is ready get set and wait time...but I am determined to enjoy the next 7 1/2 weeks, because I know when she gets here it will be a different world. So Im choosing to relax and get some things done that I want to do. This past week I had an amazing prenatal massage. It was the best and I am totally hooked. The girl that did my massage was so super sweet. Mind you I had never in my life had a massage so this was a completely new experience. She even showed me a new comfortable way to sleep since my hips feel like they are going to fall off and can't support "Emersyn's" weight. Other than that we are just relaxing and staying off the feet. My swelling has gone down tremendously since I have been taking it easy.

A couple of note worthy things at 32 1/2 weeks:
  • She is moving All the time. I get so stinking tickled at her and the way she moves. She almost always moves in response to me or her daddy poking at her.
  • Swelling and braxton hicks come and go with my activity and hydration level. However, I am still having LOTS of braxton hicks and they have started to creat a little more pressure than they have in the past (maybe a sign she may make her debut a tad early).
  • I have sever discomfort most nights from my hips. Also the top portion of my abdomen feels so irritated, like I have a horrible sunburn...I think I'll look most forward to that disappearing.
  • I am doing water aerobics and swimming and I never thought that would feel so great in all my life...

1 comment:

  1. And I can't wait for her to be here too!! She is so loved already, I'm sure you are more than ready!!!!Lucky your off for summer break for your last couple of months!!

    ReplyDelete