Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Showers Galore!

I can't believe I did not do a post yet about the AWESOME shower my friends recently threw for me. Unfortunately I did not get the bulk of my pictures taken with my camera, but will post some soon. My friends April, Stephanie, and Jessica threw me such a wonderful shower a couple of weeks ago and I got some really awesome stuff! I could not be more thankful for friends who thought enough of us to do such a wonderful thing. We are soooo blessed that Emersyn will be loved by so many!!! And we could not imagine better friends to raise her around! Thank you to all of my sweet friends!

This week it is pouring... I have 3 showers. One tomorrow at school, one on Saturday with my Academy soccer team, and one on Sunday at our church! I will update all the pictures Sunday evening from all the showers thus far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment