Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time Just Keeps Flying

So since my last past post I have had so many pics to post and just have not sat down and taken the time. So for all my millions of readers. Lol. I will update. School has kept me busy busy busy. I'm so ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas break already. My students are super so I can't complain to terribly much. Anyway, Jonathan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversay. It was really special. I'll be dedicating a post strictly to him sometime this week. I threw a baby shower for my cousin last week and it was wonderful. I will definitely post pictures soon. And I am soooo excited to have started P90X this week. I was so sore I could barely walk for several days, but the pay off will be huge. I was digging through some old pictures and let's just say I dont quite look the same as I did say 10 years ago. So I will be working hard to get to a place I am happy with. I wan't a healthy life style with good eating habits and excercise. Let's say the eating habits have definitely improved, but it is definitly a work in progress;) I will keep you updated on how P90X goes. One of the great things about it is that I can go straight home and excersice and get just as good a work out at home as I would in the gym. So no more wasting gas or time at the gym and we will be saving $55 a month! Halleluja! Anywhere you can save a dime or 150 of them:) Other than that I have had a two week break from soccer due to weather. We had 2 games today...IT WAS FREEZING! Me and the cold weather are not best friends. I'm so ready for the summer days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment