Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Husband is Practicing

You have to check this out...it's really cute. This weekend we had a family gathering at my mother-in-law's. Jonathan's cousin Brandi came and brought her 3 month old baby, Audrey.

Background: My husband DOES NOT hold babies. I have begged, prodded, pleaded, anything you can think of to get him to hold our friends babies. He would not have anything to do with it. So I resigned and actually was happy with the fact that our baby would be the very first he would hold, at least since he has met me.

Fast forward, This weekend his grandmother forcefully dropped his 3 month old cousin into his lap and well since someone might call defax if he dropped her or threw her back (which believe me I am sure crossed his mind :) he really had no choice but to grin and bear it.

So being the good sport he is, he pretended to enjoy it for about 3 seconds (long enough to get this picture:

http://ginnyunderwood.blogspot.com

He is going to be the most amazing dad some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment