Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can rest

We finally have come up over the hump concerning school. We had our GAPPS visit Monday and Tuesday and it was painless. The GAPPS visit is a county initiated observation done by other teachers, principles, etc usually from within the county. They come in and observe and basically tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve. Even though they are not exactly looking at individual teachers, it is still stressful because you want to be the best that you can. We were also asked for some documents by our own administration a little later than I would have preferred, but we were able to produce what they wanted as a department and all was good. I think I can finally breath and relax and focus on my students :)

Soccer is still keeping me busy but we recently had a two week break and that was pretty nice.

Last weekend we went up to the North Ga. Outlets and shopped with my family and celebrated my sister's birthday. It was a ton of fun and the weekend was relaxing for the most part.

Other than that last week 4 of our friends had their babies. Yes you read that correctly, 4 of our friends. Must have been a full moon. One baby born Tuesdsay, two on Wednesday, and one onThursday (2 boys and 2 girls). The last of my long list is my dear cousin Elizabeth. She is due Dec. 1st, but is already having contractions and on medication for them. However, she has recently begun having them while on the medication and next week they are going to take her off the meds. I think that baby is going to be here in the next two weeks, especially since they are taking her off the medicine. I am so excited to meet that sweet baby girl! It seems like we have waited forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment