Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To much? Too little?

I am doing to much and she is to little! So since last Thursday I have been having what I suspect to be braxton Hicks contractions much more frequently than I was. That being said Jonathan insisted I call the doctor because I am having them when I go from sitting to standing, standing to sitting, walking up and down stairs, rolling over in bed etc.so to my surprise Dr Galloway wants to see me in the morning for a non stress test and a fetal fibronectin test and an ultrasound. I'm positive everything is ok, but I have a hunch I am doing way way to much! I think he is also going to do another ultrasound! So I'm hoping ill get another sweet picture of her profile! We do hope you will lift us up in your prayers that all is ok! I have a peace about it, but of course I want everything to be ok! Other than that our sweet girl have been moving up a storm the past couple of days! She is already a mover and a shaker! But even though she kept me up for 2 hours last night I love every minute of it! I'm so ready to see her sweet face and kiss her whenever I want! We have just 3 more months to go and I have a feeling it might fly by because that's just how summers go as a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment