Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maternity Pics

Jonathan and I had out maternity pictures tonight with a photographer who happens to be a friend of ours from church! Let me just say it was a fabulous experience. I hope the pictures turn out as fabulous as our experience! One of my reservations was that I hope I don't look like a beached whale. And those who have been pregnant before can probably in some way relate to the feeling of at least feeling a little bigger than you do when your not pregnant. So that being said I was a bit worried about that and did not want to wait to much longer since every one is saying I look full term now :) Anyway, Emily our photographer did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable and almost every time she got a shot she would say "oh my gosh that was SO cute" etc. She was also very complimentary of me, which helped take the edge off of feeling uncomfortable with this HUGE belly! She had AWESOME and creative ideas and brought the cutest letters for her initials that you will see in some of the pictures. She was SO awesome she said she would probably have them edited tonight and have ready on CD for Jonathan in the morning!!!! YAY! Check out our facebook (Jonathan's) for a sneak peak because she said she might have some up tonight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment