Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sneak Peek

We had some beautiful pictures of our sweet girl done this past weekend! We also took her for her 1 month appointment. Here are here stats:
  • 11 lbs
  • 22 1/2 in long
  • In the 90% for her age
We changed her reflux meds from zantac to prevacid and still have seen no difference. We are now going to eliminate ALL dairy from my diet. Wow, I might actually start having to eat some vegetables to stay alive.

Sweet Emersyn keeps me super busy and I don't have much time to get to the computer so I have been able to update facebook a little quicker.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to see them in person! She is soooooo precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is beautiful...I can't wait to see the rest of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny. i tried to comment on this picture on facebook because it was my very favorite!!! love you and thinking of you often. let's eat lunch at the mall sometime!

    ReplyDelete