Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life as I know it...

OK, so this will probably be a bunch of rambling...but I have not updated recently. I have lots of pics to update with as well.

So life as I know it has been one big adjustment lately. Our little lady seems to be pretty cranky in her awake hours. However, everyday and week has gotten better and better. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday because about 90% of her awake time she spent screaming inconsolably. She either has a ton of gas all the time, reflux, or colic, or she has all 3! Not sure but we will be asking the doc to give us a verdict at her next appt. I don't want to keep giving her zantac if it's not reflux. I definitely think she has issues with gas, not a surprise. The colic, would not surprise me either. The reflux is up in the air, however, they upped her perscription Tuesday and she seemed to better handle her awake times. I have been speaking to lots of my mom friends who have had lots of great advice!

The past 3 weeks have been insane, but insanely wonderful! We could not be more proud of our sweet little girl although she has added to our sleep deprivation.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl....those sleepless nights and cranky babies are no fun, but they do get better! I hope she gets feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete