Sunday, June 28, 2009

You Would Think...

You would think that since it is summer time and I am not currently busied by the thing we call work that I would have all the time in the world to blog about all my summer happenings....but instead I have not...I have been relaxing and not doing much of anything...however there are a few things to highlight. I will high light these things hopefully tomorrow in probably one of the worlds longest posts.

But for now I am off to spend the rest of what is left of this weekend with my favorite man on this planet, my husband.

FYI: Transformers was awesome. Jonathan took me on two dates this weekend. Friday to transformers and we loved it so much, tonight we went back. We thought it was just as good as the first except for the two adults screaming at each other before the movie started over a child kicking the back of some one's seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment