Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update from the Beach

I do not have any photos for you to enjoy... one, because last year at this very camp my camera was crushed so I have been reluctant to bring it out, but two, I just haven't taken any pictures.

Anyway the week is going much better than I thought because I was completely dreading the week.  But to say the least God has been at work and that is always something to sing praise about.

I am very tired even though we have only been here since Monday and I will be leaving to travel home tomorrow morning at 5 am. 

Not to much more going on...ready to be back in the comforts of our own home and back to the pool side without shaving cream, balloons and only God knows what else.  


1 comment:

  1. We're missing you! Everything is set for Saturday. We'll be able to do lunch at 11am and then come here to cook out. Tell your mom and dad they're invited too. See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete