Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a Wonderful Week

It has been such a week of recovery. We had our winter break this week and it was so relaxing. I began feeling better last Saturday (valentines day). Since then it has been great. The only sad part about my break was that my hubby had to go out of town for work. He left Tuesday and got home tonight aroun 5:30. However, I lined up some babysitters for myself while he was out of town, because I was NOT about to stay alone. My sis came into town Tuesday afternoon and stayed with me till Thursday. We had a ton of fun and didn't accomplish much (we had plans to work on her wedding plans). Then Thursday my sister-in-law Shannon came to stay with me because my brother is also out of town for the next 5 weeks (please keep them in your prayers he is doing a rotation in Columbus for the next 5 weeks and she is taking the separation pretty hard and he is as well. They just got married in November.) Friday Quentin got into town and we cooked a big yummy dinner and they stayed again Friday night. Saturday I stayed with my inlaws and then my hubby is home tonight..speaking of he is calling and Im going to spend some time with him...I will finishe the update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment