Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little relief

Today I made my second trip to the doctor. I went last Tuesday and at the time he thought I had an upper respiratory viral infection...Friday came and I was in so much pain so I filled the prescription for the Z-pack he gave me. Wouldn't you know I'm lucky enough to get a resistant strain of bacteria:) I have never had such severe sinus pain my whole face including my teeth have been hurting. With a recommendation I bought a neti pot. It helped to relieve some of the pressure. So still not feeling well I headed back to the doctor today and got a stronger antibiotic, took some mucinex D, and I am feeling some what better. My teeth are still hurting. It's the strangest thing. Ok I really hope I do not have to devote any more posts to an illness.

Friday we had our first game against Tucker High School and my girls looked so good. We won 12-0! That's a masecure in soccer pretty much. They have even changed the mercy rule to if your up by 7 in the first 20 min, you only play 20 min. the second half. If your up by 7 the first 20 min of the first half, but by the time it ends if you up by 10 points, there is no second half. We were nice and since Tucker came so far, we agreed to play a full second half. Anyway, we have pretty good competition against Woodstock tomorrow night.

Thats all for now! I hope that you all stay well...I hear flu season is starting up.

3 comments:

  1. got the jewelry...thanks so much! i hope that you feel better and i am interested to see how the neti pot works. i know people who sware by them. hope to see ya'll play soon. oh yeah and take a pic of the uniform and post it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I am not the only one with a nasty sinus/head thing that is making MY teeth hurt - it is so not fun. Headed to the Dr. today!! You are not alone girlie!

    ReplyDelete